The Viking Profish 400 is a kayak that delivers true big fish and big water performance in a compact lightweight package. Light and sleek, this is a kayak that's a delight to manage on and off the water.
Touring or fishing, everyone will appreciate how easy it is to paddle. the low wind profile of the Profish 400 lite enhances control and reduces effort in breezy conditions. Smaller paddlers are catered for with side scallops for an improved paddle stroke, while extended leg room delivers comfort for taller individuals. These features along with built in stability at the seat and rear well follows the Viking Kayaks philosophy of making practical kayaks that paddlers of all skill level can enjoy.
Features you will enjoy:
- Lightweight, around 10kgs lighter than comparable fishing kayaks
- Brilliant stability for paddlers of all skill levels
- Excellent tracking, the optional Profish rudder is nice to have but is far from essential
- Ergonomically designed cockpit and seating for greater comfort.
- Centre well with clear cover and bait board, the perfect tackle station and mounting area for fish finders
- Large rear storage well designed to accommodate the Chill Pod
- 6 x flush mount rod holders
- 2 x 6" storage hatches (1 with removable bucket)
- Propelz fisherman seat
- Propelz Fibreglass Speed paddle
- Adjustable foot pedals
- Rudder Kit
- Chill Pod
- 400 tackle pod
- Fishfinder attachment kit
- Storm (Black/white)
- Lava (Black/Red)
- Kiwi (Black/green)
- Daybreak (Blue/White/Yellow)